Come and try our Forest Yoga and Pilates on the 1st Saturday of the month at Hainault Forest, this sessions will take place in the forest if weather allows us otherwise we have access to the hall by the new café.
- 45 mins outdoor Yoga 10.15am meet for a short walk and a 10.30am start
- 45 mins outdoor Pilates 11.15am meet for a short walk and a 11.30am start
Forest Yoga & Pilates aims to relieve anxiety, de-stress and calm the mind, increase cognitive function, concentration and give you more energy. It reconnects you with nature and the universe. It also strengthens the body and improves flexibility especially in the hips, therefore improving balance reducing stiffness and giving better stability. It can improve back, joint and arthritis pain, change body shape, aid weight loss and even help you sleep better.
- Meeting Point will be outside the Woodlands Trust Visitors Centre near the 2nd car park - https://goo.gl/maps/fxjBAe3sJyCTiNN29.
- If you are running late a miss the meeting point please head up the hill next to the visitors centre and turn right into the forest. See map attached or https://goo.gl/maps/PqgFWFP814y6Ez896
- If the weather is bad they may have moved to the hall behind the new café, please ask inside.
- Bring your own yoga mat if you have one, if not we will have spares
- Minimum age is 14 (all Under 16’s must be accompanied by parent)
- Please note the car park is pay-and-display using RINGO or you can use the 247 bus
- Cost is £5 per session
- : £5.00