We’re really looking forward to welcoming you back to Foxburrows Farm.
The farm has welcomed new sheep, pigs, and goats to the existing family of shetland ponies, alpacas, geese, ducks, peafowl, and rabbits, all housed in the beautiful surroundings of Hainault Forest. Over the coming months, the collection of animals will expand as the farm continues to grow and improve.
The farm has benefited from a range of improvements, including:
- a new display barn and animal shelters
- accessible paths
- accessible hand washing facilities
- family-friendly toilet facilities
- a brand-new public realm space with seating to take in the magnificent views of the ancient forest
Foxburrows Farm is nearest the second car park, adjacent to the new outdoor adventure play area and Woodland Trust Visitor Centre.
Admission to the farm is free, although we ask everyone to make a small minimum donation of £1 per child and £2 per adult to support the ongoing day-to-day costs of running the farm.
- Shetland Ponies
- Heavy Horse
Come visit us!
- We are open 7 days a week school holidays/bank holidays.
- We are closed on Mondays during term time.
Summer Opening Hours
10am to 5pm
April to September
Winter Opening Hours
10am to 4pm
October to March
Support the farm
Your help can go a long way
Your donation will help improve and maintain the farm and its livestock and allow it to be enjoyed by you, your family and future generations.